Our Company History
- I have seen great improvement in my daughter's behavior since she has started this class. She is more confident and little by little breaking out of her shell. She looks forward to class and Sifu is awesome. He teaches with discipline and respect while the students still have fun. Greatly recommend!"
- My son has been training with Sifu Grant since he was 5 years old. He is now 10 and in the Juniors class with other kids who have also been training for a few years. There is a good mix of students in the class so no matter their age or skill level, and they learn something new with each class. I have also been training with Sifu for well over three years and have enjoyed the progress made with Sifu's help and that of my kung fu brothers and sisters. It is a great environment to train in."
- Darsana has cultivated the most welcoming, engaging, and authentic atmosphere I've ever experienced! More than a workout, this humble Daoist studio gives us a peek into inner peace and real strength."
- I've been a Tai Chi student of Grant for a few years now; that alone speaks volumes. More specifically, the obvious depth of his expertise and knowledge reflect his many years of study, reflection, and practice. His teaching style and methods are not only consistent with this eastern philosophy but also remain flexible and most importantly, student-focused."
- Both of our children spent years with Sifu Grant Clyman. Sifu exudes patience, empathy, and a true passion for bettering children (in a class spanning ages, temperaments, and skill levels) and their families through kung fu. And somehow all this character-building is disguised by kids having a blast with their super-cool Sifu. On top of this, the program and equipment are extraordinarily reasonably-priced. Again, the Clymans are motivated primarily to build better humans, not to shake down parents. Highly recommended!"